12th April, 2008

Disney On Ice (2008) PISA, Penang

Last Saturday, I went for an ice-skating performance in PISA. It was Disney on Ice. We sat right in front and got a very good view and we could see the skaters’ expressions. I buy the tickets at PISA stadium with RM105 per person and it was well worth the money. The important thing is me and my girlfrind really enjoy the show. Disney on Ice comes to Penang once in every two year. We saw many award winning figure skaters doing flips, turns and twists in mid air. It was all so exciting with the props and giant blow up cartoon characters with fireworks and other special effects.
There was Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald and Daisy. I especially like 101 Dalmations with the lead skater Cruella De Vil. There’s also Lilo & Stitch, Peter Pan, Ariel the little mermaid, amongst others. The show lasted about 2-3 hours.

2 comments:

joyce_l said...

Thanks for bringing me to Disney on Ice! It was a dream come true... :)

Yian Jiun said...

No Problem...as long as you like it :)